LPWA Action Plan 2012:
1. A staged development of the LPWA web site:
a) simple online visit card that contains the "LPWA Program" (in several languages), announcements of future actions of the Alliance, as well as a virtual gallery of the best artworks of the LPWA members (March-April).
b) adding the section "Artists Database," in which every light painter can register and place his portfolio (June-July).
2. Forming a team of local representatives (February-March).
3. Organization of the exhibition process for the "World Light Painting Fair" (April-July).
4. Development of educational program for light painting training; and prepare for its legalization in the official art institutions of the World (June-September).
5. Attracting sponsors, preparing the business plan of the Alliance for sustainability phase (always).